Tuesday 10 March 2020

Effort and Creativity

An-Najm (The Star) 53:39 وَأَن لَّيْسَ لِلْإِنسَانِ إِلَّا مَا سَعَى And that a man shall not deserve but (the reward of) his own effort.

A wise man relies on his efforts and a fool relies on his hopes. Imam Ali (AS)

To keep silent when you can say something wise and useful is as bad as keeping on propagating foolish and unwise thoughts. Imam Ali (AS)

Not acting is a crime against society, your family, and yourself.

If I cling to the notion that something is not possible, I'm arguing in favor of limitation and if I argue for my limitations I get to keep them.

This is the formula for each and every person of this world. If you are a salesperson and your sale figure is very high; the company will raise your salary and will try to keep you happy and never think to lose you. Deliverance has proportion to success.

Al-Balad (The City) 90:4 لَقَدْ خَلَقْنَا الْإِنسَانَ فِي كَبَدٍ Verily, We have created man into [a life of] pain, toil and trial.

Don't worry if someone doesn't appreciate you the way that you are! It's hard but rest assured that the right person will come along and will acknowledge you for who you are. Even you did nothing to prove.

There are two types of pain you will go through in life: the pain of discipline and the pain of regret. Discipline weighs ounces, while regret weighs tons.

If I am not actively creating something, then chances are I am probably actively destroying something - myself, a relationship, or my own peace of mind.

We established most of our self-beliefs during our childhood, but they were based on our limited understanding of the world around us. They are either flawed or have become outdated.

Creativity can be kept alive from childhood coloring into photography and it can be used in problem solving, building self confidence, resilience. Creativity can be used to energize ourselves by playing and other different activities. 

#4 Small Steps Make Big Changes; quick and dirty strategies of getting big results, sometimes drive you off course or to square one. You will never change your life until you change something you do daily. The secret of your success is found in your daily routine. When we tire ourselves then it takes long time to come back.

#5 Taking care of you; we are social beings. We need some networking. “The greatest gift you can give somebody is your own personal development. I used to say, "If you will take care of me, I will take care of you. "Now I say, I will take care of me for you, if you will take care of you for me.”

No comments:

Post a Comment