Sunday 22 March 2020

Negative Character Traits

Negative Character Traits

I am not abrasive (rude, harsh), 

I am not addictive, 

I am not antisocial, 

I am not apathetic (lazy, bored), 

I am not callous (cruel, uncaring), 

I am not catty (mean, unkind), 

I am not childish (irresponsible), 

I am not cocky (arrogant, boastful, overconfident), 

I am not compulsive (uncontrollable), 

I am not confrontational (argumentative, quarrelsome, hostile), 

I am not controlling (domineering, selfish), 

I am not cowardly, 

I am not cruel, 

I am not cynical (negative), 

I am not defensive (suspicious, distrustful), 

I am not devious (tricky, deceitful), 

I am not dishonest, 

I am not disloyal, 

I am not disorganized, 

I am not disrespectful, 

I am not evasive (misleading), 

I am not evil, 

I am not extravagant (showy), 

I am not fanatical (extreme), 

I am not flaky (detaching), 

I am not foolish, 

I am not forgetful (careless), 

I am not frivolous (silly, idle), 

I am not fussy (inflexible, picky, choosy), 

I am not gossipy (chatter, spill), 

I am not greedy, 

I am not grumpy (bad-tempered, ill-tempered), 

I am not gullible (easy to fool, foolish), 

I am not haughty (proud, self-important), 

I am not hostile (harsh, unwelcoming), 

I am not humorless,

I am not hypocritical (insincere, two-faced), 

I am not ignorant, 

I am not impatient, 

I am not impulsive (rash, hasty), 

I am not inattentive (negligent), 

I am not indecisive (uncertain), 

I am not inflexible, 

I am not inhibited (shy), 

I am not insecure,

I am not irrational (foolish, crazy), 

I am not irresponsible, 

I am not jealous, 

I am not judgmental (negative), 

I am not know-it-all (boaster, bragger), 

I am not lazy, 

I am not macho Cocky, aggressive), 

I am not manipulative (scheming),

I am not materialistic,

I am not melodramatic (exaggerated), 

I am not mischievous (ill-behaved), 

I am not morbid (moody), 

I am not nagging (harassing, annoying), 

I am not needy,

I am not nervous,

I am not nosy (interfering, curious), 

I am not obsessive (preoccupied), 

I am not oversensitive, 

I am not paranoid (fearful, unreasonable), 

I am not perfectionist (uncompromising worker), 

I am not pessimistic (suspicious), 

I am not possessive (ungenerous, jealous, selfish), 

I am not prejudiced (biased, distorted), 

I am not pretentious (showy, fake), 

I am not promiscuous (immoral), 

I am not pushy (loudmouthed, nervy), 

I am not rebellious (stubborn, uncontrollable, incontrollable), 

I am not reckless (uncontrolled, thoughtless), 

I am not resentful (angry, insulted), 

I am not rowdy (disorderly), 

I am not scatterbrained (absent-minded, unreliable), 

I am not · self-destructive (self-slaughter), 

I am not self-indulgent (self-pitying), 

I am not selfish, 

I am not sleazy (immoral, dishonest), 

I am not spoiled (wasted), 

I am not stingy (mean, ungenerous, penny-pinching, tightfisted), 

I am not stubborn, 

I am not subservient (submissive, passive), 

I am not superstitious (irrational), 

I am not suspicious, 

I am not tactless (careless), 

I am not temperamental (unpredictable, unreliable, undependable), 

I am not timid (fainthearted, fearful), 

I am not uncommunicative (reserved, withdrawn), 

I am not uncooperative (unhelpful, stubborn), 

I am not uncouth (rude, uncivilized), 

I am not unethical, 

I am not ungrateful,

I am not unintelligent, 

I am not vain (ineffective, hopeless, unproductive, useless, futile), 

I am not verbose (talkative), 

I am not vindictive (unkind, hurtful), 

I am not violent (vicious, furious), 

I am not volatile (explosive, hot-blooded, hot-tempered), 

I am not weak-willed (spiritless), 

I am not whiny (noisy), 

I am not withdrawn (retired), 

I am not workaholic (overachiever, workhorse), 

I am not worrywart (complainer).

No comments:

Post a Comment