Saturday 14 March 2020

A Journey from Childhood to Grown Up

A Journey from Childhood to Grown Up
"Yesterday I was clever (child), so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise (grown up), so I am changing myself." Rumi

We established most of our self-beliefs during our childhood, but they were based on our limited understanding of the world around us. They are either flawed or have become outdated.

An average person has about 12,000 to 60,000 thoughts per day. Of those, 80% are negative and 95% are repetitive thoughts.

85 Percent of all Diseases: The American Medical Association (AMA) states 80 percent of all health problems are stress related, and even the conservative Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has stated that 85 percent of all diseases appear to have an emotional element.

99% of People are Living in Delusion: Public Speaking - a Gift, a Test: One Percent of One Percent: 99% of the population is afraid of public speaking, and of the remaining 1%, 99% of them have nothing original and interesting to say.

Teachers and preachers can help only very little (15%), 85% is your own effort to tailor your own direction in life.

The greatest gift you can give somebody is your own personal development. I used to say, "If you will take care of me, I will take care of you. "Now I say, I will take care of me for you, if you will take care of you for me.”

No comments:

Post a Comment